September 11, 2008

Summer Projects

Wow! Time gets away from you in the summer. I can't believe it is almost fall. I wanted to share a couple things we did this summer. My daughter, I call her my creative director, made a recipe box for her sister-in-law's wedding shower. It was a personal way to pass down a few family recipes and add some new ones to the mix. Pink and polka dots were part of the theme.


This was a great way to use the In the Kitchen set that had been sitting untouched for a while.


My creative director/daughter also loves scrapbooking and made this piece of framed art for a former student of hers for her birthday. The inspiration was a rub on from Archiver's that talked about inner beauty. The pink words provided the perfect opportunity to use the new Pink Pirouette paper in the background. The picture pops in black and white against the pink backdrop. Unfortunately the glare didn't make capturing this photo as easy.


No comments: