October 6, 2008

You're a Hoot

I was on Splitcoast Stampers this week looking through all the gallery enteries. I stopped into one of my favorite areas...Anything but a Card. I love this link because it gives me inspiration for all kinds of projects and gifts. Anyway, I was cruising through and I stumbled upon punch art. I was curious about this and found that people made adorable little animals for cards and scrapbooks using the Stampin' Up punches. I tried to give it a whirl. This is my attempt at an owl. I think he's cute! I thought the phrase might work as an anytime card.



If you've never been to Splitcoast Stampers, it's worth a visit and totally free. A lot of great ideas can be gotten from this site. Visit http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ to see what I'm talking about.

No comments: