November 12, 2008

Color Challenge #24 and #29

I was at it again. I think sometimes figuring out the color combinations for cards and scrapbooking can be the biggest challenge. I am learning to "borrow" other peoples ideas and color combinations (no need to reinvent the "color" wheel.) I use Splitcoast Stampers because they post a new color challenge every week. I also use KWerner Design because she has some amazing color combinations. She gets inspiration from all around her...i.e. magazines, clothing and home decor catalogues. Not only can you get inspiration from her blog, but notice color combinations around you. Here are my attempts at Color Challenge cards from the last few posts she has done.


I really love this first one because it so reminds me of fall. I love fall...it's my favorite season!







The second one seems really loud to me, but I tried it and I like what came out of it. I think the fun part is that I would have never put these colors together and they look awesome.



No comments: