April 18, 2009

Playing Around

If you have seen the pictures of my craft space then you know I have needed to get my card making fix somewhere else. I went to mom's house last weekend and cured my craving. I made this cute card, at least I think it's cute and I hardly ever like my own stuff. I used the Garden Greetings set and cut out the layers of the same flower three times. I then seperated them with dimensionals to give it lift. For a little extra bling, I used Dazzling Diamond on the flower. Simple yet elegant. I think that's my typical feeling about how cards should be. Easy to make and hard to forget!


A close-up of the flower. It is hard to see the Dazzling Diamonds, but you can use your imagination!

I bought this super amazing template for this box with compartment from Becky Roberts. It wasn't too difficult to remake because she sends you amazing color and picture step-by-step directions. Check her out at http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com and check her templates for sale for other awesom projects. I thought about filling these with something for my sister's baby shower as gift giveaways!

No comments: