October 2, 2009

Charming

Being a craft person has it's downfall. Unlike some of you in internet world, I enjoy all different kinds of crafts... sewing, scrapbooking, stamping, jewelry making, etc... The list could do on and on. So can the price tag. It's expensive to have so many hobbies. Anyway, I was excited to hear that Stampin' Up was going to be starting a jewelry line called Simply Adorned. This gives stampers a chance to make and create their own jewelry. So, I bought the stamp set they first came out with in the Holiday Mini Catalog called Charming. I think it is cute, even if you don't make jewelry with it, which is what I did. This was my first creation using this set.

The colors were from Color Throwdown #60 and the layout came from Clean & Simple Stamping with her FTL #60. It's difficult to see that I used the delicate words in Banana as a background stamp on the White CS. Thanks for stopping.


No comments: