June 5, 2009

Craft Room Before and After

Okay the craft room was nearly finished and I was hoping to show some before and after pictures of my beautiful space, but unfortunately these aren't how I wanted the pictures to turn out.

Before:
We just had the counters installed and I was filling up cabinets. Full cabinets make a happy Amanda.






After:
Now I know what you are thinking. You're thinking that these should be the after pictures, but these pictures took place BEFORE our basement flooded two weeks ago from too much rain. It was devestating to work so hard on something with my dad and see all our hard work vanish.





They had to poke holes all along the bottom of the drywall to get the moisture out of the walls.


We had a water restore place come in and dry out the carpet and concrete and now the carpet needs to be reinstalled, but all things considered, it could have been worse. (At least that's what everyone keeps telling me.) I think this is someone's way of telling me I was too cocky about getting my craft room. I upset the craft gods.

No comments: