August 6, 2009

5th Avenue Floral FTL #53

So I continually say to people in our stamping group that I personally think the hardest parts to making a card are finding the right color combo and finding a good layout for the card you want to make. I have found and shared some great blogs that have both of these. For example, I went to the Clean and Simple Stamping blog and used the Fall-to Layout #53 for this card. How simple!



Usually I have been also finding sites/blogs that give color combos too, but mom and I were in Target the other day and she saw this pillow and was like, "That would make a great color combo. Take a picture." So I did. We saw colors like Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, and Ruby Red. I have been finding color combos all around me lately. Bedding, pillows, displays at the store, Kleenex boxes... the list goes on and on.



So here was my final product. I ended up using the Fifth Avenue Floral set and the Full of Life set to make these. Number one they were super simple and easy and number two they look gorgeous! I am actually going to use one of these for a wedding card this weekend.






No comments: