August 7, 2009

Embrace Life Pink Elephant Challenge #26

I wanted to quick post another quick card I made this week. This one comes from the Pink Elephant Challenge #26. This particular challenge was a recipe challenge, which means they gave us "ingredients" that should be included on our card. This recipe included... 3 brads, 1 flower, and designer paper.

I decided to use the Embrace Life set. The Designer Paper is retired, but still my favorite. It's called Green Tea. It went perfectly with the Embrace Life set. It wasn't hard to make a card with Designer Paper and 3 brads.



I thought, simple is better, so I VersaMark stamped the flower on Kiwi Kiss CS and embossed with white powder. I then cut out the flower. Tah dah... 1 flower! I actually really like the way the flower turned out. I never think about using outline stamps on colored CS and embossing, but I think I may start! Thanks for looking!

No comments: