September 27, 2009

Gobble, Gobble



We all know that Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and pumpkin pie. Yum! I bought the Gobble, Gobble single stamp from the new Holiday mini catalog. Honestly, I didn't know if I would even use it. I am glad that I did. It is kind of cute. Not that you would need to make cards for Thanksgiving, but it could have lots of other decorative uses, like placesetting name tags. My family isn't really that kind of family. We are a paper plate kind of family. No nametags required.

The inspiration for this card should be credited to Mojo Monday Sketch 105 for the layout and the Autumn Pottery Barn photo at Pals Paper Arts for Inspiration PPA9. Thanks to both websites for getting me out of my stamping funk! By the way, I used the Thoroughly Modern DPS, Dusty Durango, Always Artichoke, and Kraft CS. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Margaret Moody said...

What a great card! I love the turkey stamp! You've inspired me to put it on my wish list! Thanks for participating in PPA's Inspiration Challenge! Super job!

Margaret Moody
margaretmoody.typepad.com

Ann Schach said...

Great interpretation of the Mojo sketch! Very cute card! Thanks for playing @ PPA!