December 22, 2009

Bags, Bags, Bags

I have been on a sewing rampage since late October. I found a really cute post on a blog about these reuseable grocery bags. I bought the pattern and my little heart has been sewing away. I figured this would be an adorable and inexpensive homemade Christmas present. The trouble was that I loved the first set so much that I couldn't keep my mouth shut about it and I told my mom and sister (two of the recipents.) Oh no! The fabric was so cool and I found about a million more people to make them for. So I went back to sewing once more.







Not only that, but I made them a small personalized notepad for the front pocket. So it could be for grocery lists or just things you don't want to forget. I know I need that. I'm so forgetful, just ask my husband. Anyway, now I've wrapped them all up and given them away (except 2 for me), but I hope to make more and possibly sell them. They rock!

No comments: