December 28, 2009

Occasions Mini Catalog Sneaky Peek #1

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with family and friends. Having winter break from school has given me the opportunity to get the creative juices flowing and given me ample time to work in the craft room. Thankfully my Occasions Mini Catalog preorder showed up just before Christmas. Yippee! It's like it was waiting for me.

So, needless to say, I have over a dozen cards/projects created for our next Stamp Group, but don't know what to pick. I know we can't possibly make them all in a night, so I am going to have quite a few posts on the blog sharing some of my favorite creations. I am very excited because some of these sets are to die for. I just love them! I have a feeling you will too!

Most of the cards have something to do with Valentine's Day because that's what our January class will be all about, but you may want to keep a pen and paper handy so you can start writing out your wish list. You are going to need it. I hope you enjoy and get inspired for your own projects.

Without further ado, Sneaky Peek #1- Wooden Valentine...



Paper: Creamy Caramel CS, Lovely Lilac CS, Very Vanilla CS
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Orchid Opulence
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Woodgrain Background, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grossgrain Ribbon

Okay, so let me first say that I bought the clear mount I {Heart} Hearts set, and I LOVE it! I am thinking of converting completly to clear mount. I like that it is much easier to see where you are placing an image and second the price is better. Second, this was the first opportunity I had to use my Woodgrain background stamp. It is adorable and I love that one of the hearts had a woodgrain effect as well. So there you go. You're first sneaky peek. I promise in future posts I won't have this much to say. Thanks for stopping by!Check back in soon for more sneaky peaks!

Shop Now for all your supplies!

No comments: