May 3, 2011

Have a Heart...Our January Card Class Projects

The first thing I wanted our class stampers to make for our January stamp class was a quick and easy thank you card. This required so little effort that bunches of these beauties could have been pumped out in now time. What I loved...the large vintage button in the center. To DIE for, don't you think?



Our next project was this sweet little mini card. I think it is important as a crafter and creator to mix it up a bit for ourselves. This card was tiny, but packed a punch with all its glitz and glimmer...red glimmer paper that is. For anyone who knows me, they know I dispise glitter. I love the way it looks, but I hate how it gets all over EVERYTHING! This glimmer paper rocked my world. Now I had the best of both worlds. Shimmer power and no mess! YES please. Even better, it'll be in the 2011-2012 Catalog. Yippee!



This last project screams Valentines Day. It was subtle and sweet, but full of love. We tried a distressing technique for the eyelet border to give it more of the appearance of riboon without the cost.

No comments: