May 1, 2011

Long Time No See

WOW, blog how I've neglected you. I know it is easy to say we get busy with life, but it makes me think of how I have put life on hold in order to do other things. I have honestly not stamped for any other reason, but to hold classes. How sad! Well it's time to get my groove back.

Well start way back and come forward... so that puts us at about Christmas. First let me share the cards that I made as my Christmas cards for friends and family. I absolutely adore Seasons of Joy so I tend to go right back where I feel comfortable. I honestly think these were some of my best cards yet. What do you think?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Welcome back to the groove:) I am so glad you are using this this way it is so easy for me to look up cards:) time to really enjoy yourself more! relax and enjoy:) Summer is coming i think?? When is our next class????