May 2, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...Just kidding!

As I said before, I have been a bad blogger and I haven't updated all the cool and wonderful projects our stampin' group has been rockin'. So here were the cards we made in our November card class.

I freakin' love the wide, striped ribbon so I just couldn't wait to use it on this card.



This next card was one of my favorites. Had I not already created my cards for the holidays, I think this sweet dasher card would have been in all my friend's mailboxes.



I always like to demo a gift card holder around this time because we all know it nice to have some handy. I thought this particular gift card holder was interesting because you slide your gift card right into a coin envelope (found at a large office supply store.) Genius!



No comments: