July 3, 2009

Baroque Motifs Jewerly Color Inspiration #33

Okay, so I have been doing KWerner's Color Inspiration Challenges for a little while now and having a blast. The other day I stumbled upon this little gem of a blog-http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/. Not only does she have super cute cards and ideas, but she also does this thing called Jewelry Color Inspiration. She takes a piece of jewelry and picks out the colors in it that are closest to Stampin Up' colors.

I found this first challenge to be just that...a challenge. I wasn't sure how I was going to make these colors work together. Lots of bright colors, but the jewelry made it seem to easy.



Well here is my final product. Not half bad. I really like Baroque Motifs and haven't used it in a long time. I dusted it off and put it to work. I think I may try another Jewelry Color Inspiration in the near future.


1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

This is beautiful! You'll have to try the JCI43 for this week and/or the new JCI44 starting tomorrow. Thanks for playing along!