July 17, 2009

Great Friends FTL 49

I found this new blog today. It is called Clean & Simple Stamping. They create quick and easy layout that will having you make beautiful cards in a matter of minutes. They give lots of great ideas. Check them out at http://cleanandsimplestamping.blogspot.com/

So I used Fall-to Layout #49 to make this card. At first I thought this card would have enough stuff, but I truly love cards that don't have too much going on. I know I have a problem feeling like I don't need to keep adding "stuff" for the sake of adding it. I like this layout because it allowed me to just get the essentials and still make a beautiful card.



I just picked up the Great Friends set and I think it worked perfectly on this card. The DSP is Urban Garden which is retired, but you could use any DSP and it would be just as beautiful. I will definately be looking to them for more layouts in the future.

No comments: