July 15, 2009

Garden Whimsy CI 56

Here is my other card creation for Kristina's Color Inspiration #56. http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/



I honestly like this one better than the first. I think it is cute and charming. I haven't made many baby cards, but I plan to give this one to my friend Amy for her baby shower.



The little snail from Garden Whimsy makes an adorable addition to the card. I added some Stickles to his shell for a little something-something. I love the look of glitter, but not actually working with it...so Stickles are great for me!

3 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

ohhh, this is super fun. I love all of your dots. This really shows that color combo to its best. Great job with the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Mona Pendleton said...

Love all those dots! Very cheerul card :) TFS

Sue said...

I looooooove your dots on this card, very eye catching!!