January 2, 2010

Simple Color Challenge Week 1

I am often times stopped dead in my stamping tracks when I cannot think of a good color combination to use. The same goes for basic card or scrapbook page layouts. Well I decided to try to put together a simple color challenge. I want to help give all of you some inspiration to get creative and not get stopped because of lack of ideas about color combos.

Please be patient with me since this is my first try at all of this. Here are some general rules and guidelines when posting and sharing your creations.

What exactly is a Color Challenge?
Everywhere we go we see great color combos–and they’re simple and easy jumping off points for papercrafting creations.

How do I share my creations? Until we get everything fine tuned, you can leave a message in the comment box. Feel free to post a link in the comment to your blog or photo image.

Can I use non-Stampin’ Up! colors?Absolutely! Just choose colors that are similar.

So...here we go! This is Simple Color Challenge Week 1! Enjoy and Good Luck!



My card for this challenge is using the new Messages for Mom set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I love the simplicity of this card and the simple white border created by a white gel pen and a ruler.


No comments: