January 1, 2010

Occasions Mini Catalog Sneaky Peek #5

Happy New Year everyone! Thanks so much for checking out our blog! We really appreciate it. Well today's sneaky peek is a quick and easy Valentine's Day card. I love how sometimes the most simple cards are the best ones.

I used the I {Heart} Hearts set to make the large hearts on the right hand side of the Kraft cardstock and also as a background on the Lilac cardstock. I love all the options I get to choose from in that set. For the smaller hearts, though, I used the new Small Heart punch from the Occasions Mini Catalog. This punch actually coordinates with one of the heart stamps from I {Heart} Hearts!



Paper: Kraft, Lovely Lilac, Very Vanilla
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: FYI, I {Heart} Hearts
Accessories: Small Heart punch, Scallop Edge punch

Shop Now for all your Supplies!

No comments: