January 13, 2010

Valentine Mini Mailbox

I was walking through Target the other day to get a new black printer ink, when my little eyes spied the Mini Mailboxes in the Dollar Spot. I bought some white ones last year to make for my sister's baby shower, but I thought I would pick up another and try a Valentine one this time.

I am seriously in love with the Sending Love Designer Paper, so I decided to put some of that on my Mini Mailboxes. I love that the glitter is built right into the paper. It gives my project a little glitz without the mess. So cute! Easy to make and the hardest part is deciding who to give them too!





Once I decide the lucky recipents of these lovely mailboxes, I will fill them with treats and make a tag to go over the flag. You never know the treasures that Target's Dollar Spot may provide.

Paper: Sending Love Designer Paper (#117153)
Ink: None
Stamps: None
Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain ribbon

Shop Now

No comments: