January 2, 2010

Occasions Mini Catalog Sneaky Peek #6

Well I hope you have enjoyed our week of sneaky peeks in the new Occasions Mini Catalog. This last card I wanted to share with you highlights another new set in the Occasion Mini Catalog called Messages for Mom. This set would be perfect for mother's day, birthdays, or even for a special person in your life. There are lots of phrases to choose from that would make this set super versitle.

I also used the new Perfect Polka Dots impression folder and the Big Shot to dry emboss on the Old Olive cardstock. I rubbed some Old Olive ink over it to make the polka dots pop. This adds a little dimension to your cards.

I hope you have had as much fun visiting our blog this week as I did making all these amazing treasures. I will be posing more creations as I make them. Please feel free to share you comments or links to your cards as well.



Paper: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Ink: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
Stamps: Messages for Mom (#117016: Wood, #118580: Clear)
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder (#117335), Big Shot (#113439), Mini Library Clips (#109857), Scallop Edge Punch (#112091)

Shop Now for your Supplies!

No comments: