January 11, 2010

January Card Class

This month we focused on Valentine cards and treat holders. With all the new beautiful stamps available for this time of year, how could we not take advantage of it?

Our first card was a little involved, sorry Wendy. It is using Loads of Love, which I am sorry to say I have owned for 3 years, but never used until now. I think it is an adorable set, but I never know how to use it.



Our second card is a simple heart card, using the new I {Heart} Hearts. I love this set and it is by far one of my new favorites. I purchased the clear mounted set and I must admit that I really like them.



Our last project is courtesy of Splitcoast Stampers. It is a matchbook candy holder. I loved this adorable way to give one piece of chocolate. I need to keep a check on my sweets so this is a cute way to feed a sweet tooth without going overboard. What a "sweet" gift for a child, co-worker, or teacher.





Keep your eyes peeled soon to You Tube for our tutorials for this month.

No comments: