January 25, 2010

So I'm back at it again. I'm trying out another Sale-a-Bration set called Happy Moments. This time I thought I would make two cards that used the same color combinations and could potentially be a part of a card set. For the first card, I played with the presents stamp and the "Happy Birthday" phrase. I used some More Mustard DSP along with a large red button.



Here is a close up of the presents. I used some Stickles on the presents and around the cirlce punch to draw attention to this as the focal point.



The second card uses the birdcage and the "Thank You" stamps. I really enjoy this birdcage. It think it is cute. I roughed up and sponged the edges of the birdcage image. I really liked the way this turned out.



Here are the two cards together. You could make a set of four cards, using the flower stamp and cake stamp for the other two cards.



Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Bay
Paper: More Mustard DSP, Bermuda Bay, Kraft, Whisper White
Stamps: Happy Moments
Accessories: Bermuda Bay marker, More Mustard marker, Real Red marker, Real Red button, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon, 1 3/8" Cirlce punch, Twine, Scallop Trim Border Punch

No comments: